You keep yours I'll keep mine

If my friends asking me, do I ever regret meeting my exes esp some of those jerks who broke my heart. I would proudly say no. Each men, some of these broken men, always teach me a lesson, in their own way, some sadly through their own trauma, some bravely through their principles (eventho sometimes some do not match with mine).

I would vividly remember, one of them is Arie.
I would say my experience with him is something that is kinda uniqe at some extent. He is always a chapter of my life pages that I will always cherish and I would never mind turn back into to read out aloud. His principles are quite funny and the way he see this world is quite extra ordinary that makes me used to fall for him.

I used to remember our discussion, if we did want to take 'us' that far, into having kids. Arie knows exactly that I am too ambitious to pursue my career. I think at some parts he observed and came to that conclusion a lot during the time in our class together lol. And in a cute as he always be, he said that he doesnt want to stand in the middle of that. Then how he will do us?  He said, he is willing to be that 'bapak rumah tangga'. At that time both of us laughing at how stupid we are saying things easily like we know how to handle the consequences. 

Well, he then seriously mean it by saying he can open his coffee business after I got home so both of make sure there is someone between two of us in the house supervising the children. So while I am making a corporate career, he will busy in creating his entrepreneurship universe. And I was like.....damn this man is being serious. I mean he is chindo overall, lol. And all of us know how chindo is so ambitious and good at doing business right lol. And I could vividly remember, one of my gift to him was funding him to attend a barista class in a Starbuck because I want him to be good in mastering the coffee. 

But then, our convo is always stuck when it comes to God. I just cannot hurt his parents by asking them to let their beloved son to convert to a moslem man, lol. Eventho i already know I had that high chance seeing his father already did that to marry his mother so I just can redeem his father karma lol, but I dont want to. I dont want to hurt his mom's by stealing his beloved son. So instead of being a selfish woman and hurting a heart of mother, I decided to let you go that day, Rie.

And as I know God will always give me the greater plan when it comes to men, here I got my best man ever from God now, mi amorcito !!!! lolol and funnily is, just another catholic man ! 



Komentar

Postingan Populer