"He Lives In You" | The Lion King
I almost forgot, my old good days, when I treated Girsa, Shabrina and Shu to watch Lion Kings in London Theater. And we were amazed how good the show was. Like everything is too damn good, i swear. The acting, the story, the song, the decoration, the dance. I was so tocuhed that i am bursted into tears. I felt so happy that I can be raised up watching a cartoon like Lion Kings.
And now, while my youtube algorithm randomly suggesting me a lion king playlist and then "He Lives in You" song playing. I cant help myself to burst into tears. I felt so closed and I felt so touched. Then I tried to learn the lyrcis line by line, and it really breaks my heart.
There's no mountain too great
Oh, oh, iyo
Hear these words and have faith
Oh, oh, iyo
Have faith
Hela hey mamela [Hey, listen]
He lives in you, He lives in me
He watches over, Everything we see
Into the water, Into the truth
In your reflection
He lives in you
Yes, Lord lives in all of us. Damn now I know why I really cried and touched that deep during the show. And i am so glad I kept whispering myself during the show "Oh Allah, please I do hope If you entrust me to bear kiddos of my own, please let me be a parent that can afford this kind of education to teach my kids about how great you are into this universe. Through watching a live theatrical Lion King in London like this, where my kiddos should learn that humankind is not the only creature who lives alone in this world."



Komentar