#51 Speaking Part 2 : Describe an event you attended which you didn't like the music played

 


What the event was

Where you were

What the music was like

And explain why you didn't like the music

Well, I guess there were many events that I attended where the music was not so good. Here, I would like to share my experience when I attended my best friend's wedding party and I think the music was so bad.

00:26

So, in 2017, I was invited to attend my best friend's wedding party that was located in Blitar. So, Blitar is a small city in East Java Province. So, I went there with my friends. He is Arie, he is also one of best friends of my friend. And when I attends this event, I noticed the choice of the music was very bad because I guess, when I went to many wedding parties before, I usually heard a very lovely music. The lyrics perhaps talked about forever of love, and also talked about fidelity.

But here, the music was very awful because the lyrics talked about betrayal and it was a very sad song that I noticed. So I guess, perhaps, the event organizer was not very aware of this condition. So, I think it was very awkward during the party.

My self correction :

  1. 1. Ketidak konsistenan di kalimat : So, I went there with my friends. He is Arie. My friends nya berarti plural. Tapi anehnya yang dimensyen hanya 1 orang.
  2. Mensyen kata 'perhaps' nya kebanyakan deh Sar wkwk. Coba sesekali pakai 'probably'
  3. "He is Arie." seharusnya His name is Arie kwkwkw. Pantesan di grammarly harus jadi It is wkwk
  4. "one of best friends" DUUH kesalahan berulang terus ini ekspresi one of :'''') ndak boleh general ya zeet, harus spesifik plural kata bendanya yakni menjadi "one of his best friends"
  5. "when I attends this event," HATI HATI antara pelafalan ekstra 's' dengan '-ed' yaa :''')
  6. "I usually heard a very lovely music." Music adalah kata benda noncountable. Jadi harusnya menjadi "I usually heard lovely music'' atau "I usually heard a piece of lovely music''. Ingat pelajaran di kelas LBI pas Mr.Bernard jelasin tentang countable dan noncountable








Komentar

Postingan Populer