A pure coincidence or A granted wish?

As I was going to the bathroom, I met him accidentally in the corridor. Suddenly he asked me something about our project.

A : "After all, I thought we ought to wait the direction from the director"

Me : (watching his long white hair then feeling so disturbed)."Yes, I would agree. Anyway, dont you think that your hair is too long, yet it becomes so messy."

A : "Huh?"

Me : "I mean, you look better if you trim it."

A : "But Mr A grows his hair longer nowadays and it is pretty cool. Why shouldn't I try?"

Me : "Haha, well Mr A is different. In my view, your finest look is short hair, tho"

Seven days after that. We conduct a virtual meeting as usual to continue our project. As he turned on his camera, I could not stand myself not to smile when seeing his new fresh haircut. It is not his best haircut than before since I prefer his last Eid Fitri haircut. But still, thanks to my face mask that day, I could hide my smile and mute my girlish giggle from him during that meeting.

Shame on you Sarah, to be blushed by him :''')



Komentar

Postingan Populer