Hai, Sarah ! Happy Birthday ya.

"Hai, Sarah. Happy birthday ya. Maaf banget kalo telat ngucapin beberapa hari hehehe. Good luck buat studinya disana juga ya."





Wow, what a nice gesture he made. I mean after all we've been through, he still has that bigger heart to remember my birthday and sending me his kind words. We used to be that good, but once we decided to give us a try, it did not run as well as we think. But it is okay, right. At least we tried. And here we are, you still gave me a nice wish. You may not realise it Tomo, but these nice words of yours become a wake-up call for me. A gently reminder that being myself is fine, and saying what I want and what I do not want are the right-est thing to do. If someone does not accept it, it is their loss, not yours Sar. So, Thank you Tomo, for reminding me that it is that normal out there for being a person that has bigger heart to say birthday. 

I really hope all of us get the best of life. I do not know what the future brings for each of us, but if we are not meant for each other, I pray and believe that she is a nice woman. She is that good so that you deserve a happiness and to bear your children. I always pray the best for all of these nice men that I used to love. you and Mas Bimo, so far the nicest former partner that I've ever had. These kind of relationships that I never regret to begin and end with. Moreover, the end of our relationship means a new beginning of two ex lovers that are mature enough to know how this adult world works. If it does not work, does not mean we cannot see each other. If we are not meant to be, does not mean I should stop being a nice person to you and vice versa. 

Thank you again, Tomo for your gently reminder ! You are a good man, and I am also a good person.  I hope both of us deserve each other even though we are no longer in each other's companionship. Lastly, kind words cost nothing. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer