Women and their roller-coaster mood

I really amazed with how my body and mind work nowadays. Can you imagine, I found myself :

2 hours ago, crying because of seeing how powerless I am to the issue of Syria refugee.
4 hours ago, feeling happy because of making a great Wedang Jahe for myself in London
6 hours ago, laughing so hard because of reading a silly message in my whatsapp group.
3 minutes ago, feeling so proud of myself hearing the song of Bruno mars and singing "different city every night"
45 minutes ago, crying because of seeing how the Canadian people hunt down an innocent seal just to get their skin for stupid winter clothes
12 hours ago, crying over a man that I knew is not worth my time and energy right now

LIKE WHY BEING A WOMAN IS SUCH A MAGICAL EXPERIENCE EVER ! 
Bu well, Keep doing these Sar, you are that worth and you are that beautiful as the way you are. You are totally on the right track :'')

Komentar

Postingan Populer