That cheeky smile



me and my cheeky smile 


Me : "Oh my god, so sorry, there is a sound of my laughter in your video"
Him : "It is okay, your cheeky smile is cool tho'

 

meanwhile the next days :
Me : "Anyway, I follow your suggestion about the greek yoghurt, today, in Athens. Eating them with walnut is the best taste ever !"
Him : "Lol, you can always rely on my advice related to healthy food, cheeky !"


A little bit that I know, the word cheeky is a term to describe something that you eat, drink, or do, especially when this is done quickly, without planning, or when you should not really do it. Haha well, I know that my tracking to that little church, in the hills of Kamari, is a well planned trip of mine. 

But meeting and jumping into you and your arms in the middle of the trip? 
Yeah I would agree that it is a kinda cheeky thing to do, lol.

Komentar

Postingan Populer