Acknowledgement page in my dissertation

Acknowledgements

 

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude to my supervisor, Hanan, for his patience in guiding my project. Then, I also would like to thank Indonesia Government and its taxpayers who funded my study in London. Besides, I would like to thank my lovely classmates and wonderful women who morally supported me during this process especially in conducting this dissertation (Shabrina, Shu, Girsa, Kritika, Sydney, Maria, Sharon, Irene, and Rani). Finally, I would thank my mother and father (Mamashay and Papashay) for their endless support and prayers during my one-year living abroad journey.





I do not know how much they will value my dissertation. But i hope they could see how passionate I was conducting this final project since it studied about my office especially my mentor's project which was the GNPSDA.


I gave my best effort, let Allah do the rest of it.

Hard work insha allah never betrays !

Komentar

Postingan Populer