Ke-GALAU-an anak Kelas 12 SMA



Que Sera, Sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see


I do not (really) expecting too much
Someday I will study on University of Indonesia
Neither on ITB, UGM, Unpad 


I'm not pushing myself too hard
Pushing myself to be a lawyer, politicus,Doctor, Researcher

I will let my life bring me wherever they want
Just let see what the future will make me to be
Just let life and God do whatever they want to me


You can say that I'm desperate when reading this
You can say that I'm that pessimist and dreamless
You can also say my life such a pointless, my future brightless
You can also say whatever you want about me and this post


I just want let it all flow !
Let see the time flow and bring me to so whatever university and city
Every places I will be in this next 5 month
Every faculty I will learn when I go to college

Just let it be !
Who knows? I will study UI, ITB, UGM
Who also knows? I just will continue my study in STIS, STSN, STTN ?
Who knows? Like it or not I will learn the things I never wish to learn

Learn Math more deep if I get technic faculty, 
Learn Chemical more if I get schoolarship of Nuclear
Learn Physic more if I get into geophysic and material science, 
Learn Statistic again if I get into Statistic Study in STIS
Learn regulation and law if I got law
Learn human if I got psychology
Learn Accounting, learn economy, learn philosophy


I ask you one more time, Who will knows? 
God only knows, sir !

I will (always) be happy to be everywhere my life would bring me
And I will study everything that I must learning of
Man disposes, God proposed


I have no dream, all I know just disposed
Just let the God create my dream, create my life
And let me waiting for HIS command and seeing how's amazing and surprisingly my life been created !


When I was just a lil' girl
I asked my mother, "What will I be?"
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?
Here's what she said to me

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future is not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be




PS. Que Sera, sera....mau jadi apapun biarkan di atas yang mengatur :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer