#46 Speaking Part 2 : Describe an expensive activity that you enjoy doing occasionaly

 

What it is

Who do you do it with

Why is it expensive

And explain how you feel about it

Well, I suppose there are several activities that I like to spend during my weekends and sometimes these activities are quite expensive. Here, I would like to share my hobby to do or to have a very fine dining in some fancies restaurants during the weekends.

00:34

Well, actually I am a food enthusiast. I'm very keen on visiting many fancy restaurants in Jakarta because I have a big curiosity to taste many strange food especially food that is from other countries. So, usually I go to these fancy restaurants with my family and also my best friend. I could vividly remember that the last time I had a fine dining is in 2020. Because of Corona Virus, I could not have any fine dining in the restaurant because our government forbid the citizen to have a dinner in the restaurant. 

01:41

So I could say that, this experience could enrich my knowledge about culinary and also it could give some information and also experiences for me about tasting this strange food. I could vividly remember that when I ate Caviar, it was so strange and yet it is so expensive. 


My Self Correction :

  1. "this experience could enrich my knowledge about culinary and also it could give some information and also experiences." Ada pengulangan kata experience dua kali dalam satu kalimat yang sama loh. Wkwkwkwk Maunya subjek kalimatnya diganti saja menjadi "This activity"
  2. to have a very fine dining . Menurut kamus Cambridge, fine dining noun [ U ]. Jadi uncountable object sudah seharusnya tidak diikuti artikel indefinitif. Cukup menjadi "to have fine dining'
  3. many strange food . Menurut kamus Cambridge,food noun [ C or U ] sehingga seharusnya ditambah ekstra huruf s karena ada quantifier 'many'. Menjadi : "many strange foods"
  4. food that is . Karena generalisir, maka seharusnya plural saja yaa. Dan karena food bisa Uncountable maupun countable maka dalam konteks ini yang cocok adalah "Foods that are"
  5. the last time I had fine dining is in 2020. Ini tidak konsisten penggunaan past dan present tenses. Maunya menggunakan past tense sehingga menjadi "I had fine dining was in 2020"
  6. our government forbid the citizen . Ini juga bentuk ketidakkonsistenan penggunaan past dan present tenses. Menurut kamus Cambridge : forbade [past simple of forbid]. Harusnya menjadi : "our government forbad the citizen"
  7. the citizen to have a dinner in the restaurant. Seharusnya tanpa artikel indefinitif 'a' sehingga cukup menjadi "the citizen to have diner in the restaurant"





Komentar

Postingan Populer