#47 Describe an area science that interests you


 

What it is

How you learned about it

Why are you interested in it

Well, I suppose there are many fields of science that I had a great interest to learn them more in the future. But here, I would like to share a science that I would like to learn in the future, and it is Physics.

00:24

So, even though Physics is the major that I took for my bachelor degree, but I still think that Physics is interesting because it has many innovations and also new technologies in this field. For instance, I recall that the Nobel prize for Physics in 2012 is still related to the Dark Matters. And this subject, which is Dark Matters, is having many problems that need to be solve and many questions that are needed to be answer.

01:12

So, I could vividly remember that the first time I learned Physics when I was in junior high school. At that time, I was amazed by the phenomenon of Newton Principles especially the innovation of gravitation theory. So, after learning Physics, I believe that this subject is very important for us as human beings because it could lead us to many technological innovation in the future that could help us to solve our life's problems. And also, I believe that physics is a state-of-the-art field of science.


  1. "I would like to share a science that I would like". Science adalah kata benda Uncountable ! Jadi tidak perlu ada artikel indefinitif yaa
  2. " my bachelor degree". Kurang possessive pronoun yakni 'my bachelor's degree'
  3. "to be solve" dan "to be answer" INI PASIVE VOICE ! Pronounciation -ed nya harus lebih terdengar ya please :'''')
  4. "many questions that are needed" ini malah kenapa jadi passive voice....ini harusnya dalam bentuk active phrase !
  5. "the phenomenon of Newton" Ini salah banget pronounciationnya....lain kali harus jelas cara sebutnya Phe-no-me-non
  6. "especially the innovation of gravitation theory". Kayaknya teori gravitasi bukan inovasi gak sih...tapi lebih cocok konteksnya adalah 'the finding of gravitation theory'

Komentar

Postingan Populer