#50 Speaking Part 2 : Describe a good decision you made recently

 

 What it was

When you made it

What the result was

And explain how you felt about it

 

Well, I believe that as human beings, it is very common for us to make many decisions during our daily life. Here, I would like to share my experience when I decided to buy a skincare product.

00:24

So, in January 2019, I decided to change the brand of my skincare product because my friend introduced me to a South Korean products and it is very famous at that time. So, after lots of discussion with my friends, I wanted to try some of these products in order to enhance my skin especially my face skin.

01:06

So, actually I went to Grand Indonesia to purchase these products. I thought at that time, I spent for about one million rupiahs to buy these skincare products. However, the result of using this cosmetics was very amazing. My skin felt so smooth and I think it was very hydrated because I purchase a moisturizer product. I believe that I satisfied with this brand and I think in the future, I would like to do or to make my second repurchase because this product was so amazing and the result was so outstanding.


My self-correction :

  1. "So, after lots of discussion with my friends," rada kurang konsisten aja sih karena diawal, yang memperkenalkan produknya kan hanya 1 orang teman wkwk
  2. "introduced me to a South Korean products" tanpa perlu artikel indefinitif yaa
  3. it is very famous at that time...gak konsisiten penggunaan past dan present times !
  4.  using this cosmetics was harusnya bingung sih kudu plural apa singlar. Karena cosmestics bisa juga merusuk ke kumpulan benda benda...kayak furniture

 

 

 

 

 


Komentar

Postingan Populer