#01 Speaking Part 1 : Describe your first day at school

Where it was

What happened

Explain how you felt on that day

Well, I am going to talk about my first day at school. Actually, it happened in 2001. At that time I was a student at primary school. In fact, this primary school was one of the prestigious primary schools in my hometown. I could say that, when I was at home, I was excited to be the student at this school. However, when I attended my first class, I cried a lot because I guess I was nervous. And also, I wanted to attract my mother's attention because actually I was afraid that she was going to leave me alone at this school.

So, my teacher approached me and told me that everything was going to be alright. And then my teacher also brought a young girl and until now, she is my best friend. So this young girl named Tika. She was so friendly at that time. She asked me lots of questions so I suddenly forgot all of my worries. And then, after several conversations about me , she asked me whether I wanted to join her lunch time together. And I was surprised because I didn't expect it was going to be easy to make friends on the first day of my school.

My self-correction :

  1. I was excited to be the student at this school. lebih cocok pakai artikel "a" daripada artikel "the"
  2. So this young girl named Tika. WKWK kenapa sih ga pake kalimat "her name is Tika"
  3. my teacher also brought a young girl. Lebih cocok jika kata kerjanya introduce
  4. Worry adalah kata benda uncountable atau countable. Jadi dalam konteks ini bener ya
  5. lunchtime. Ternyata disambung sehingga hanya terdiri dari satu kata. the time in the middle of the day when most people eat a meal: What are you doing at lunchtime?





Komentar

Postingan Populer