#02 Speaking Part 2 : Describe an aquatic animal


What it looks like

When you saw it

Where you saw it

Explain why it is interesting

I believe that Indonesia is quite popular for its biodiversity. Here, I would like to talk about an aquatic animal which is a whale shark. Actually, whale shark is one of the endangered animals that are protected by our government.

I could say that, the first time I saw this fish was in 2018. At that time, I decided to spend my summer vacation by visiting Derawan Island. As a tourist, I could do a plethora of activities and one of them was diving close to a whale shark.

At the beginning of my trip, I was afraid of this idea because ,perhaps, this fish could attack me when I diving around its. However, my tour guide convinced me that this fish is quite tame and sometimes they only make small fishes as their prey instead of human. So, after thinking many times, I decided to try and I could say that I was mesmerized by how huge this fish was. I really wanted to touch this fish, but then I remembered that my tour guide advised me not to touch this animal because it could annoy them.

 

My self-correction  :

  1. "I decided to spend my summer vacation by visiting Derawan Island." TIDAK ADA PREPOSISI BY wkwkw kenapa sih salah terus :(
  2. "whale shark is one of the endangered animals" karena sudah spesifik maka seharusnya artikel indefinitif.
  3. "when I diving around its" harusnya bentuk past continuous tense sehingga menjadi "when I was diving around"
  4. "instead of humans" lebih baik jika menjadi instead of preying for humans"

 

Komentar

Postingan Populer