Here comes my new title : Acu Sarah !

"Assalamualaikum acu Sarah. Perkenalkan nama aku dedek Haidar 😇"

"Maacih Cu Cala donatnya"

 

In the end of this year, it was such a honour to have this new title "Acu Sarah". Actually, this title is derived from our local language. Acu comes from the word "Bungsu" and then it is shorted to "Acu", or in English it means the last or the youngest child in family. Since I was born as a last child in my family, these new nephews and nieces are going to call me "Acu".

Since many of my cousins, whose age are under my age, decided to get married sooner (unlike me, who is very afraid of choosing my long life partner promptly LOL), I've never noticed that all of them would enter and begin the parenthood journey. It seems so funny to see how my cousins would take such a huge responsibility to raise these newborns. Even myself, is still confused how to feed a child in a city like Jakarta (especially choosing their school !).

However, I would agree to disagree that we could also see these upbringing of ours as our new tiny personal motivation. A motivation that encourage us to work harder. A motivation that pushes us to stay healthy. A motivation that reminds us to be a better person. A motivation that creates a reason to wake up every morning. A motivation that pursues us to do greater.

The potratit of my cousin who smiles during her nap !

All in all, Happy Auntiehood for Acu Sarah ! (does this word even exist? screw this anyway lol)

Komentar

Postingan Populer