Hayek traveled to the USA to observe and study the latest statistical techniques

As I read my reading list to gain some insights related to my essay exam, I was surprised reading this kind of statement in the middle of the paper materials :


".... In 1923, Hayek traveled to the USA to observe and study the latest statistical techniques that were being developed to study industrial fluctuations."

Boettke, in 'F.A. Hayek : Economics, Political Economy and Social Philosophy'

I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCCKKKK DUDE.
This man could easily decide going to America, just to learn some statistic??? LYKE??? WHAT? I mean, I also frequently encountered some statistical problems in understanding my university material, or perhaps while dong my job as a policy analyst in the office. My solution? MY PERSONAL SOLUTION is plainly browsing some youtube videos that could explain some statistical materials that I cannot understand. 

And this man? Whaaat the actual fuck bro.
Lol. I am so upset realizing how powerless I am in making career as a nobel laureate compared to these highly privileged people ! Poor Sarah to be born as broke as she could be.

Komentar

Postingan Populer