"Son, Mommy is tired."

I dont know whether people had ever experienced this thing.
But this morning, I was crying. But funnily, I cried because I imagine myself crying and hugging my son.
Yeah, my own son. He was like a high school student, around 17 years old.

It seems so real, that I was so scared so that I cried. I feel that I touched his skin, I saw his face, his eyes. A face of mixture between me and his father. And I just whispered him that 
"Son, Mommy is tired."

Then he just smiled and said "It is okay Mom. You've done your best. Tomorrow will be better"

It feels nice. That nice even makes me cry harder, like I envy so much any parents that could raise their children that well. And I hope I could have that kind of relationship once. Oh God, please let me that chance to be that parents that could raise a kid like that.

Komentar

Postingan Populer