Watching The Lion King's at Lyceum Theatre in London

I cannot believe myself that I found myself cried several times during some scenes in the lion king's. It was that good, that went beyond my wildest expectation. And the best part about this, i watched it with my other three classmates, who I just knew and met like 6 months ago, in a city that I never thought I'll be which is London.




I cried because I thought, what were the good deeds that I've ever done so that I could experience this kind moment in my life. I just thought, I would never deserve to be here, to seat here, to have an access to enjoy such a tertiary needs. I kept remind and whisper myself that I was that lucky to be in this situation while not many people would fight for being here, being in these kinda situation.

  • A situation where I still have an amazing parents that still support me, still call me to make sure my study was fine.
  • A situation where I have no worries about my future life after study in London, since I will work to serve my people as a civil servant. I will force my brain to be that smartest as I could. I swear to God, I will always try harder in everything.
  • A situation where I have no worries about security and safety since I live in London, in the UK where it acts as one of the powerful nation ever. And the fact that I am from Indonesia, a country where it still struggles to survive but at least it is not a nation that was in a war like Ukraine or Palestine.
  • A situation where I had made a lot of friends here in London. Without being discriminated even though i still wearing my turban.
  • A situation where I live in a very decent student accommodation in London, where it offers me many features, where i have no dramas with any of my flatmates, where I have no issues at all with my room.
  • A situation where I could study and pursue my master degree abroad, especially in London (among the other cities in the UK) and being paid by the taxpayer money. 
  • A situation where I realized that I choose the most perfect program for my study since all of the courses are so relevant with my work in government.


I just thought, I deserved this. After all of my works during my school year, my uni year, my work time. And I believe, I would take my children and my husband (whoever is this lol) to watch this Lion King, because it was so good. And I do not know why, I think that will happen in New York, not in London :)
I want my children to have this experience so that they could be inspired and be a better person than I do as their parent.


*Note : I do not know, but during my last time in London, I always feel that I will bring my children here either to raise them here or just to spend our vacation here. Ya Allah, jika memang amanat Mu sebesar itu, semoga Hamba selalu istiqomah menjalani nya dan berada di jalan Mu yang lurus. Amiin

Komentar

Postingan Populer