Finally Distinction !

I just calculated my overall score for my master degree,
and it was 70 !
like a fuckin tight 70 !!!!



But it is enough to make me as a postgraduate student in the UK that will graduate with distinction! HHHH FINALLY THIS HARD WORK PAID OFF ! I could vividly remember that I needed to resist myself from any travelling invitation from my friends because I want to be focus on my class, attending my class thoroughly from Sept-April ! Every time I manage to wake up so early in the morning like 3-4 pm just to start reading my course material or just to start typing my assignment. 

I am so glad finally I managed to make it ! In Indonesia, graduating with distinction is kinda equal with graduating with cum laude . And frankly, it was a thing that I could never afford when I was doing my undergrad in ITB. It only took 6 months for me to realize that studying physics was not a cup of tea for me. Personally, it was so hard for me even to pass in any physics module. Therefore, doing master degree in social science became a new challenge for me. Shifting my mindset from natural science to social science was really game-changing experience for me! And, well well, it was also became a personal test for me to check whether social science was actually my true passion or not after this whole time.

And the answer? Yes it is ! 
I could never imagine how easy it was for me to study this field ! Unlike physics, I could excel myself better in this course, I could engage myself in further discussion with my classmates and the professors in the class. Funny thing was, I used to cry myself out in the front of my ex, that I was so afraid of failing in this social science before flying out to London. I was just terrified that learning something new like public policy would be difficult for me. Since it will be my first time in learning social science, and esp in a country that I will never know. 

But, thanks God I did it ! Thanks God I took this opportunity in the beginning. By switching my careers from nuclear physics to anti-corruption, and then shifting my study major as well. Wow, I never regret any point of my life that had led me to where I stand right now. 

As a self reflection, it was kinda funny as well, how many guys have came and gone in my life and all of them actually accompanied me to prepare this master journey esp when I told all of my exes "yeah, this woman, your fuckin girlfriend, wanna do her master abroad". 

Good news, none of them disapproved, so far. In fact, they were very supportive. But unfortunately, none of them choose to stay at the end LOL. One of my exes almost stayed, but sadly he gave up on me since I always said I am not looking for something serious /any commitment that time since I really just wanna focus on my study. Sadly, he thought that it was only my excuse to reject him indirectly because I wanna "pacaran ama bule", lol. But well, that's okay, that's fine. It was his perception, the way he saw things. I will not blame him for misjudging me that kinda way. But having this master degree with distinction ? See? My point is, when I know what I want, I will say it, I truly meant it. 

But it is okay, I heard that he already seeing and dating a woman, well in fact she is a single mother with one son *lol
Anw, just happy for him ! And also happy for me as well to pass this master program with this distinction ! I guess now I need to prepare myself how to get myself into the PhD program of Oxford /Cambridge !





 


Komentar

Postingan Populer